Investment opportunities include companies or assets undergoing:
- Technological change: the asset requires substantial investment in order to become competitive.
- Structural change: where an asset is no longer core to its owner’s strategy.
- Succession challenges: where a new and experienced management team is required.
- Financial challenge: where a company requires financial restructuring in order to return to profitability.
- Corporate spin-offs (Divestments and carve-outs).
Add-ons for porfolio companies:
- Turnover between 20 and 250 million Euros.
- Any activity sector other than the financial and real estate sectors.
- European geographical area.
- Majority stakes.
- Add-on investments for portfolio companies.